Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We started our weekend by having dinner at our daughter Steph's home. What a great time we had. Steph prepared a great meal and it was yummo. We had lots of fun with the kids. Her husband, Bob was feeling a bit under the weather and I hope he is feeling better.



We are so thankful for our family. We miss the rest of the family but Christmas is coming and we can't wait to have them altogether. That reminds me, I still have shopping to do.

I did get some quilting done this weekend. I finished a Christmas stocking for my daughter Maria. I will post a picture on my next post. It also felt good to finish another Christmas runner. The applique is all cut out and now its just a case of machine appliquing it down. Here is a picture of one I made for my husbands brother Art and his wife Phylis.


I will leave you with one last picture. This is the evening sky at the end of the weekend. Like little polka dots. Our world is amazing!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen

Your snowmen are adorable.. what a great table runner.

Welcome to Quilting Bloggers.

Have a nice weekend,
Michele