Saturday, November 29, 2008

My New Design Wall Is Up

It turned out great! My darling husband mounted it to the wall with screws and washers. Well that just wouldn't do. I couldn't have those screws showing so I glued large wooden buttons over the screw heads. Now it looks great. I wasn't sure how big of a design wall I needed, but hubby says you may as well go all the way. That's why I love him. It measures 8 feet by 4 feet.



I also have been busy making little stockings and mitts for the Christmas Tree. We have six grandchildren and so I thought to make them more personal, I would embroider their names on them. And of course put a little surprise in them. I just finished them last night. Here is a picture of three of them. I think they turned out quite well.



Here are a couple of quilts I haven't shown yet. Have a great weekend.








No comments: